- 41st year of community service – Borough of West Chester & 7 townships
- 3,502 seniors served per year in our Center located in the Borough
- $.85 of every $1 donated is spent directly on services to our seniors
- 28,770 meals served last year (Breakfast/Lunch)
- 76% of seniors attending share breakfast and/or lunch at the Center
- 525 volunteers on our team – and a small staff, mostly part-time
- 44,160 hours of volunteer service per year – an over ½ million dollar value!
- 1,718 Information & Referral sessions held each year (Medicare, etc.)
- 2,900+ program sessions are offered each year to 3,502 seniors including exercise, digital photography, computers, and financial planning
- 11,120 participant hours of Exercise Classes this year – for all levels with SilverSneakers®, low impact aerobics, arthritis, yoga, tai chi & Breathing and Meditation!
- 1,775 in Health & Wellness Program interactions per year (Blood pressure checks, audiologist, flu shots, Parkinson’s Support Group, nutrition education, etc.)
- Partnerships with Community Organizations (Chester County Department of Aging, Chester County Family Academy, Chester County Food Bank, AARP, United Way of Chester County, West Chester University, Villanova University, Immaculata University, Neighborhood Health Agencies, Lions, Rotary Clubs, Chester County Intermediate Unit)
- 670 Free Tax Forms Filed through our AARP volunteer partnership
- 85 low income individuals have certified here as qualified for the monthly food box program from the Chester County Food Bank.
- Two “Second Reading” Book Stores — 99% volunteer operated!
……and some funding facts……