A large percentage of the seniors we serve have an annual income of $20,000 or less!
The West Chester Area Senior Center is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) organization that relies upon public, private, foundation, corporate and individual support in order to serve our community.
The West Chester Area Senior Center is currently in it 45th year of service to the community offering 3,400 seniors a year over 50 programs including:
- 28,400 meals served last year
- 85% of seniors attending share breakfast and/or lunch at the Center
- 14,000+ program sessions are offered each year to almost 3,500 seniors including exercise, digital photography, computers, and financial planning
- 9,680 participant hours of Exercise Classes this year – for all levels with SilverSneakers®, low impact aerobics, arthritis, yoga, tai chi & Qi Gong.
- 2,500 hours of Health & Wellness Programs per year (Blood pressure checks, audiologist, flu shots, Parkinson’s Support Group, nutrition education, etc.)
There are many ways that you can financially support our important mission. The options listed below are meant to serve as a guide to your decision. We are confident you will find a vehicle that matches your interests. Please know that whatever choice you make, the funds will be used to help support seniors in the West Chester area.
Other ways to support our Senior Center
- Annual Fund
- Annual Night At The Races
- Rent our Facility
The Center’s official registration may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free 1-800-732-0999.
Registration does not imply endorsement.