A large percentage of the seniors we serve have an annual income of $20,000 or less!
The West Chester Area Senior Center is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) organization that relies upon public, private, foundation, corporate and individual support in order to serve our community.
The West Chester Area Senior Center is currently in its 42nd year of service to the community offering 3,500 seniors a year over 50 programs including:
- Nutritious meals – serving 25,000+ meals a year
- SilverSneakers®, Arthritis Foundation Exercise®, Tai Chi, Yoga and Breathing & Meditation! – 725 hours a year of exercise for all levels.
- Digital Photography, Language Clubs, and Computer & Financial Classes
- Annual Tax Assistance in partnership with AARP volunteers
- 60 low-income individuals have certified here as qualified for the monthly food box program from the Chester County Food Bank; 880+boxes distributed annually.
- Medicare and Medicaid Counseling, Resource Referral, Health & Wellness Workshops
There are many ways that you can financially support our important mission. The options listed below are meant to serve as a guide to your decision. We are confident you will find a vehicle that matches your interests. Please know that whatever choice you make, the funds will be used to help support seniors in the West Chester area.
Other ways to support our Senior Center
- Annual Night At The Races & Great Race Fundraisers
- Sponsor a Senior
- Rent our Facility
The Center’s official registration may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free (within PA) 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.