The West Chester Area Senior Center is a great place to spend your days!
We offer many programs and services for everyone. From Silver Sneakers classes, Brain Aerobics to Art and Craft, Ipad and Computer Classes to Bridge and Pinochle you will certainly find something fun to do…and while you are here, stay for lunch and meet new friends.
The Center’s principal service area is the Borough of West Chester and the townships of Birmingham, West Whiteland, East Whiteland, Thornbury, Westtown, East Bradford, East Goshen, West Goshen and Willistown.
Benefits of Membership:
- Free monthly newsletter with calendar of events and food menu.
- Free admission to most of our exercise programs.
- Free admission in drop-in programs (eg: cards, gardening, bingo, choirs, crafts, bible study, games, computer, foreign language, digital photography, and more).
- Free screenings, lectures, and educational seminars.
- Free entertainment and games.
- Free blood pressure monitoring.
- Free senior benefits reviews/support and resource location.
- Be in a great environment where you can create new friendships, have fun and learn new things.
Please consider membership with the senior center!
If you would like to fill out a paper application please click here:
For your convenience, you can apply online now!
If you choose to apply online, we ask that you still fill out our paper application by either printing it out at home or requesting a copy when you visit the center. Many Thanks!