The West Chester Area Senior Center maintains an Information and Assistance Department (I&A) that serves as a liaison with the Chester County Department of Aging Services and other county resources. Our goal is to secure all the necessary information to provide appropriate community providers. We can answer questions for transportation needs, energy assistance, financial and legal matters, aging matters, community-based programs, caregiver information and much more.
The I&A Department serves as an APPRISE site for SHIP (State Health Insurance Assistance Program) for Medicare counseling and assistance with enrollment in Part D (Prescription Drug Program).
The I&A Department provides assistance with state and federal programs that can ensure the well-being of seniors in our community. We maintain updated application forms for these programs.
- Sen. Dinninman’s Constituent Outreach Representative is at our Center on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 11AM.
- Read more: APPRISE
- Read More: Foodbank Program
- Read more: Medicare Savings Program
- Read more: Chester County Discount Prescription Drug Card
- Read more: Pennsylvania Property Tax and Rent Rebate
- Read more: Rover Community Transportation
- Read more: LIHEAP
- Read more: Social Security Low Income Subsidy
- Waiver Program
- Options Program
- Family Caregiver Support Program
- Protective Services Referral
- Chester County Long Term Ombudsman
- Reduced Fee Legal Services