Every Day, the West Chester Area Senior Center fulfills its important mission to enrich the lives of its senior neighbors through friendship, activities, education, and nourishment!
Our Center offers more than 50 programs to 3,500 seniors each year!
The West Chester Area Senior Center is currently in its 41st year of service to the community offering 3,500 seniors a year over 50 programs including:
- Nutritious meals – serving 28,000 meals a year
- SilverSneakers®, Low-Impact Aerobics, Arthritis Foundation Exercise®, Tai Chi, Yoga & Breathing & Meditation
- Digital Photography, Language Clubs & Computer Classes
- Annual Tax Assistance in partnership with AARP volunteers
- Monthly Food Box Program in conjunction with Chester County Food Bank
- Medicare and Medicaid Counseling, Resource Referral, Health & Wellness Workshops
Our goal is to continue offering these important services & programs to our senior neighbors in West Chester Borough and the townships of East Goshen, West Goshen, Westtown, Thornbury, East Bradford, Willistown, and Birmingham. We appreciate the support of the Chester County Department of Aging, United Way, and other local grants and foundations, but the Center relies heavily on private donations from individuals and businesses from our community to cover its daily cost of services and programs.
You can donate now online or go to our donation page for more information about our Center!